Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My new bike - Part 2

A quick update for those interested in my new pushy. Bike arrived, in perfect working order and was assembled hastily by the Dutchman without complaint. I underestimated the fact that he is a kind hearted engineer, and loves building stuff. Luckily for him our house is full of Ikea furniture and he has been kept busy since our arrival.

So the bike has been going great guns. I have been wobbling around town, with either the lamb on the front or the lion on the back. Today I got out for the first time with both the lion and the lamb onboard, and all enjoyed the incident free ride. Maybe I was being mildly ambitious saying I was becoming Dutch by getting the bike as I’m not quite ready to join Dutch bike riding elite. None the less, the lion, the lamb and I all love it. A picture is here for you to admire... 

No comments:

Post a Comment